Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Two

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll take Ryan Grant (Louisa Lumber).
WOW, I thought he would fly under the radar and drop a few spots. Nice pick.

 

I struggled with keeping two or cutting Larry Fitz and going after him. Glad I didn't now because you would have took him right in front of me.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

2.01 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Maurice Jones-Drew JAX

2.02 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Darren MacFadden OAK

2.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Ryan Grant GB

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUFF

2.05 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

Looks like I'm going to get one of the guys I really wanted...

Looks like I'm going to get one of the guys I really wanted...

Artose Pinner will still be around in the Sixth Round. I would re-examine your pick if I were you.

Artose Pinner will still be around in the Sixth Round. I would re-examine your pick if I were you.

 

:lol:

  • Author
Looks like I'm going to get one of the guys I really wanted...

 

Artose Pinner will still be around in the Sixth Round. I would re-examine your pick if I were you.
I heard him say Bo Jackson

I was licking my chops when I saw him on the board. I dropped M. Lynch because I think he'll get suspended. Addai and Grant aren't a bad way to start off the season:)

  • Author
Addai and Grant aren't a bad way to start off the season:)
:thumb:
Artose Pinner will still be around in the Sixth Round. I would re-examine your pick if I were you.

 

Stop name dropping potential picks!

 

And Pinner wasn't a top guy on my list, but Shaun Alexander is!!:D

2.01 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Maurice Jones-Drew JAX

2.02 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Darren MacFadden OAK

2.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Ryan Grant GB

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUFF

2.05 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - RB Frank Gore SF

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

So what's the order of the next round? I thought about Gore. It will be interesting to see if he plays like the old Marshall did in the Rams offense.

Easy there kid, remember I work nights.

 

I'm not a kid. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.