Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford To Xavier?

Featured Replies

That's the rumor making the rounds today...

How will his academic performance affect his eligibility?

 

I'm guessing he'll have plenty of time to "right his wrongs" during his transfer year?

  • Author
How will his academic performance affect his eligibility?

 

I'm guessing he'll have plenty of time to "right his wrongs" during his transfer year?

Good question. Add that they don't have an open scholarship, and it should be interesting to see play out...

I can't imagine a 0.0 will look too good to the Admissions people @ X.

  • Author
I can't imagine a 0.0 will look too good to the Admissions people @ X.

If they were the squeaky clean program they claim to be, maybe...

If they were the squeaky clean program they claim to be, maybe...

Well I guess we'll find out.

I can't imagine a 0.0 will look too good to the Admissions people @ X.

 

Is that what he has? He didn't pass a single class? :scared:

I can't imagine a 0.0 will look too good to the Admissions people @ X.

Was John Blutarsky his study partener?

Is that what he has? He didn't pass a single class? :scared:
Spring semester GPA was 0.00.

 

I don't know what his Fall marks were.

I didn't think X would be in play much for Crawford because of their number of scholarships available...

  • Author
I didn't think X would be in play much for Crawford because of their number of scholarships available...

Adrian Graves will be looking for a new place to play soon IMO...

Adrian Graves will be looking for a new place to play soon IMO...

 

I'm surprised he hasn't already made that decision.

  • Author
I'm surprised he hasn't already made that decision.

Dustin Dow had a good blog on Graves staying a few weeks ago...

  • Author

Crawford to X is official. One of the current players is going to pay his own way to make room...

  • Author
I can't imagine a 0.0 will look too good to the Admissions people @ X.

I was told that's 1000% false...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.