Breathitt Co., Estill Co., Fleming Co., Harlan Co.?

Odessa

One good thing about the Estill and Breathitt games is that they are both at home. Harlan Co. only has three home games and thank goodness both of them are at home. They still have to travel to Fleming Co. which I believe will be a tough game for the Bears and if they don't come ready to play they might get it handed to them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One good thing about the Estill and Breathitt games is that they are both at home. Harlan Co. only has three home games and thank goodness both of them are at home. They still have to travel to Fleming Co. which I believe will be a tough game for the Bears and if they don't come ready to play they might get it handed to them.

It just hit me... The Bears are in the playoffs and hasnt played a game...LOL

Breathitt has one of the top running backs in the state. Jade is our new QB, which last year he played somewhat, Ive watched the practices and the passing tourneys over the summer and the kid has it, he can make all the throws and then more. The OL has gotten alot better over the off season and work as well oiled group. I dont think Breathitt is 30 points better, maybe 14 or 21, not 30.

This game isn't at Halcomb Field, and while I admire and respect the Bobcat's program a lot of people including yourself, just might be surprised. You just never know until the game is over.

This game isn't at Halcomb Field, and while I admire and respect the Bobcat's program a lot of people including yourself, just might be surprised. You just never know until the game is over.

Its Holcomb. And it doesnt matter where they play.

Its Holcomb. And it doesnt matter where they play.

I do however disagree about where the game is played. A team must be at least 2 TD's better to win at Breathitt or so it seems like that from the past several years. Breathitt will have a solid club no doubt about it and I will go as far as to say Harlan MIGHT FINISH 3 OR EVEN 4TH in the district. Having said that I also wouldn't be surprised if they finished 1st and or second. Like I said A man just never knows!

I do however disagree about where the game is played. A team must be at least 2 TD's better to win at Breathitt or so it seems like that from the past several years. Breathitt will have a solid club no doubt about it and I will go as far as to say Harlan MIGHT FINISH 3 OR EVEN 4TH in the district. Having said that I also wouldn't be surprised if they finished 1st and or second. Like I said A man just never knows!

I do agree with you that Harlan may finish 2nd but no way they beat Breathitt.

:flame:

I do agree with you that Harlan may finish 2nd but no way they beat Breathitt.

It's a long way to Harlan big guy and no doubt the place will be rockin. The place will be packed and the boys will be ready to TRY AND KEEP THE SCORE BELOW 30. YEAH RIGHT!

I can already feel the energy in the air and it should be fun to say the least!:flame:

:flame:

It's a long way to Harlan big guy and no doubt the place will be rockin. The place will be packed and the boys will be ready to TRY AND KEEP THE SCORE BELOW 30. YEAH RIGHT!

I can already feel the energy in the air and it should be fun to say the least!:flame:

I can feel it too lungbuster!!! I can gaurantee that when they come to Harlan County that they will remember our fans!!! :ylsuper: This bunch of boys wants to win!!!

WOW, pallex32, those are some awful strong words there. I for one think that it will be tough for the Black Bears to beat Breathitt but keep talking like that it only helps get our boys more focused on a district title.

I'm with Odessa, there is a reason they play the game, To see who the better team is! This will be Harlan County's first home game ever so emotions will be high and the team and fans will be ready to go. It will make it even more special to be playing such a High Caliber team. It will be (I think) their fourth game so Coach Larkey should have all of the kinks worked out by then. So you better pay attention to what Odessa's saying because there's always a chance that the Bears might just put you through the place where snowballs have no chance. It should be a great game!