Cincinnati Zoo

MJAlltheWay24

My girlfriend and I decided that we wanted to go to a couple of places throughout the greater Cincy area (Zoo, Aquarium, and etc.) this summer. Well she heard that they had baby giraffes at the zoo now and I think we are planning to go on Friday. I haven't been to the zoo since I was probably in like 7th grade on a class field trip, so it should be cool.

Was wondering...does anyone know what the price is for admission and/or is there a parking fee or anything?

Thanks...and I guess, anything major changed or any cool new addition in the past almost ten years?

We went to the zoo about a week ago and saw the new giraffe exhibit. It's cool as you can really get up close with them, but at the time, the giraffes were not comfortable coming up to the deck yet with all the people on it. Therefore, you couldn't feed them. The one would come within 15 feet and just stand there and stare at you. The lady at the zoo said it would probably be another couple weeks before they were comfortable interacting with a large group of people.