Terry Bradshaw Says He Used Steroids

Tunch Ilkin, John Kolb, and on and on and on. I had to use steroids myself. Poison Ivy when I was 10, back when the Steelers had already won their 2nd superbowl and I was Lynn Swann tiptoeing before going "out of bounds" to nab one in front of Jack Tatum. (out of bounds was harsh)
That it explains your size 19 neck and 32 inch waist....:lol:

One of the most dominating teams, in NFL. They could defeat you, with so many options. Bradshaw never had the cut physique, one now assumes with enhancement users. One thing for certain, whatever he took, didn't help promote hair growth.

That it explains your size 19 neck and 32 inch waist....:lol:

One of the most dominating teams, in NFL. They could defeat you, with so many options. Bradshaw never had the cut physique, one now assumes with enhancement users. One thing for certain, whatever he took, didn't help promote hair growth.

Mine either.:irked:

Mike Webster suffered from dementia and other brain ailments...The doctors said when he died he had the brain function of a 100 yr old. This was caused by the estimated 25+ concussions he was thought too have sustained.

What did steroids have to do with that? The death rate for former NFL players is much higher than the average population...does that mean that all NFL players used steroids? Did Johnny U use them? Steroids must have caused Walter Paytons liver and kidney ailments.

Does that also mean that every middle age man who is taking TRT is going to die early becuase of "the roids".

The steroid hysteria is being blown SOOOO out of proportion it is becoming comical.

Mike Webster suffered from dementia and other brain ailments...The doctors said when he died he had the brain function of a 100 yr old. This was caused by the estimated 25+ concussions he was thought too have sustained.

What did steroids have to do with that? The death rate for former NFL players is much higher than the average population...does that mean that all NFL players used steroids? Did Johnny U use them? Steroids must have caused Walter Paytons liver and kidney ailments.

Does that also mean that every middle age man who is taking TRT is going to die early becuase of "the roids".

The steroid hysteria is being blown SOOOO out of proportion it is becoming comical.

What is comical in your honest opinion, about a substance when used inappropriately, can cause severe, long-lasting, and often irreversible health problems.

Like stunt the height of growing adolescents, kidney failure, heart attacks, strokes, liver damage, and psychiatric problems. I have no idea, if the enhancements Webster took, affected him and his brain function.

What is comical in your honest opinion, about a substance when used inappropriately, can cause severe, long-lasting, and often irreversible health problems.

Like stunt the height of growing adolescents, kidney failure, heart attacks, strokes, liver damage, and psychiatric problems. I have no idea, if the enhancements Webster took, affected him and his brain function.

Whats comical is the "assumptions" people make. Webster died of heart failure. So automatically people say sterioids caused it....even though he was on a cocktail of prescriptions at the time of his death.

"Webster was often laced with a varying, numbing cocktail of medications: Ritalin or Dexedrine to keep him calm. Paxil to ease anxiety. Prozac to ward off depression. Klonopin to prevent seizures. Vicodin or Ultram or Darvocet or Lorcet, in various combinations, to subdue the general ache. And Eldepryl, commonly prescribed to patients who suffer from Parkinson's disease."

As I said....the "hysteria" is whats comical.

Whats comical is the "assumptions" people make. Webster died of heart failure. So automatically people say steroids caused it....even though he was on a cocktail of prescriptions at the time of his death.

"Webster was often laced with a varying, numbing cocktail of medications: Ritalin or Dexedrine to keep him calm. Paxil to ease anxiety. Prozac to ward off depression. Klonopin to prevent seizures. Vicodin or Ultram or Darvocet or Lorcet, in various combinations, to subdue the general ache. And Eldepryl, commonly prescribed to patients who suffer from Parkinson's disease."

As I said....the "hysteria" is whats comical.

To my knowledge, Webster never admitted to taking steroids, during his playing days but he did say one time, if he did take them they were legal.

Combine his constant helmet collisions, play after play and the various plethora of concoctions, you mentioned and you'll have tremendous problems. Include other enhancements and not knowing the side effects of them, would only increase health problems.

To my knowledge, Webster never admitted to taking steroids, during his playing days but he did say one time, if he did take them they were legal.

Combine his constant helmet collisions, play after play and the various plethora of concoctions, you mentioned and you'll have tremendous problems. Include other enhancements and not knowing the side effects of them, would only increase health problems.

Can't see where we disagee...and as you said early...when used inappropriately can be dangerous...I totally agree...as is pretty much any prescription drug and even tylenol.

Can't see where we disagee...and as you said early...when used inappropriately can be dangerous...I totally agree...as is pretty much any prescription drug and even tylenol.
I agree and my response, was regarding the steroids of out proportion.

I recall reading/hearing, that Bradshaw admitted to type of disability and I want to say depression or bipolar, not certain. I'm no doctor or psychologist, but one could speculate the violent collisions and perhaps, the consumption of various things, could attribute to these conditions.

Mike Webster was one of my favorite players (I even have a jersey!), so I wouldn't throw out the steroid thing with him willy-nilly. I'm almost positive I did read this somewhere — pretty sure it was a multi-part feature on the ESPN site. Don't have time to look it up now, but I'll try later tonight.