Songs about Fire or Firefighters....ANYTHING will help

statmanhensley

Tomorrow is Guns & Hoses Day at Champion Window Field and I need help with some songs.

The Guns & Hoses means that there will be a charity softball game between the Florence Police Department and the Florence Fire Department prior to the Florence Freedom game against the Washington Wild Things. The gates open at 4:05 p.m., the charity softball game is from 5:05 p.m. - 6:05 p.m., and the Freedom game is at 7:05 p.m.

The problem that I am having is that I want to make it fare for both teams and play walkup songs for each batter, but I have not been able to contact anyone or even know the names of anyone who would be playing for the firefighters so I don't have anything for them. I have been in contact with the head of the Florence F.O.P. and he has given me a complete list of songs.

Since the cops have songs already and I have nothing for the firefighters, I thought I'd ask the great folks of BluegrassPreps.com for help.

I would need about 15-20, not sure of how many players they'll have, but the only ones I can think of right now are:

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

Prodigy - Firestarter

Lil Wayne - The Fireman

On a side note, the songs don't HAVE to be about fire but I think that would be neat to have as many as I can. If you want to suggest any song that you think would be a neat walkup song, please feel free to post it.

THANKS!!!

Fire - Bruce Springsteen

Fireman - Lil Wayne

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple

Walk Through the Fire - Peter Gabriel

Paper in Fire - John Mellencamp

Fire of Unknown Origin - Blue Oyster Cult

Fire and Rain- James Taylor

Great Balls of Fire- Jerry Lee Lewis

Fire- Jimi Hendrix

On Fire- Switchfoot

Chesnuts Roasting On An Open Fire- Bing Crosby

Firehouse- KISS

I'm on Fire- Bruce Springsteen

Fire and Ice- Cinderella

Light My Fire- The Doors

Ummmm.....that's all i can think of right now.