Lakers 103 Celtics 98 (Game 5)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't look like Garnett was having too solid a night. If I was the Celtics I would worry that to me, the Lakers still haven't played a really solid game. If they put that one together for game six then you go to game 7 with no momentum at all...

I am not sure why Rondo didn't play much at all in the second half because during his play in the first half it really didn't look like his ankle was giving him any trouble.

As for KG, I think a big part of the reason that he isn't scoring to much is honestly because he isn't getting the ball in great opportunities. Pierce was driving and shooting tons last night (and he as hot, so he should) and Allen was getting his shots as well. There are just so many shot to go around. I don't think they go to him enough.

The scary part about the Lakers is they still haven't put together a solid game. As bad as they've played they're still in this series.

Game 1 the foul disparity was much in favor of the Celtics and they still only lost by 6. Game 4 L.A blew a 24 point lead. You have to feel like the Lakers are bound to have a break out performance. I felt they were much more effective last night with both Farmar and Fisher in there with Kobe, Odom, and Gasol.