CovCath end of year awards

Junior catcher, Luke Maile received the MVP, Junior third baseman Ryan Darner got the Knuckelman Award, Junior CF/P Brandon Nutini got the pitcher award and Senior pitcher John Wehry got the most improved player.

That's a Most Improved sweep for the Wehry family as Junior Annie Wehry also receive the same award from the Notre Dame Pandas fast pitch team!

Agreed. On a board about high school athletics, who cares about a high school baseball team, involving players who have been discussed on this board all year long.

But who honestly cares who won the most improved player or whatever various awards there are, besides the people within Covington Catholic baseball. I just dont see why it needs to be talked about on here, because the only people that probably care are the ones who attended the awards ceremony

But who honestly cares who won the most improved player or whatever various awards there are, besides the people within Covington Catholic baseball. I just dont see why it needs to be talked about on here, because the only people that probably care are the ones who attended the awards ceremony

There are 25 threads with fewer views on the first page. You're going to be busy with your "who cares" posts.

I look forward to you posting the same sentimate on the 15 or so open Highlands football threads.

Agreed. On a board about high school athletics, who cares about a high school baseball team, involving players who have been discussed on this board all year long.

And for someone that does not care about CovCath, Nicknack sure spends a lot of time posting about CovCath.

:lol:Take a seat Nicknack :lol:

• 3 weeks later...