Your top 10 players in the mountains next year

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You honestly believe Zachery would play college before Josh Crawford?

I would have said so just from seeing them last year. Crawford looked like he was back to full strength this summer though and should have a big senior season.

Let me tell you I can't believe that you name these players and left of Justice from S. Valley I'm from Breathitt Co. and seen Justice play several times this summer and he is by far the best guard in the mountains if not the best player, and I have seen Cox, Whitaker and the rest play and he is one cool cat.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles of Lee County will be one of the top players in the 14th this season. However with the talent that is in the 14th this year he may go unrecognized.

He'll be in the top 10 in the 14th rankings.

I believe that Clint Stepp will become more dimensional this year, also I understand he hasn't proven that he belongs with the very best players in these regions but I would think he could be an honorable mention for the third team. Also if Clark Stepp had not graduated I would like to think he would have more than a "chance" of making these teams.

Clark would be on the 3rd team maybe in Clint's spot on this list maybe, imo. Clint is not close to making these teams. Put Clint in the 3pt contest and get out of his way, yes. But being an all around player, No.