State: Greenup Co. vs Lawrence Co.

Who wins  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I went with GC if they are throwing Hieneman, if not I go LC. I think GC & LC are at a disadvantage of playing first. If both throw their #1, then LexCath rolls the dice with their number #2. LC or GC will have a hard time with Maronde Big Lefty.

Edited by bluekyblue
spelling

I say Lex Cath throws their #2 vs HC, overlooks LC/GC winner and throws their #1 and they save the big boy for PRP.

But who knows, Lex Cath has the advantage as they play last and can adjust via the outcomes of the 3 previous games.

I went with GC if they are throwing Hieneman, if not I go LC. I think GC & LC are at a disadvantage of playing first. If both throw their #1, then LexCath rolls the dice with their number #2. LC or GC will have a hard time with Maronde Big Lefty.

Bite your tongue!:sssh:

I just wonder what the justification was for the times for the tournament. I always thought the first two teams drawn play the first game and etc.....With this tournament, it appears that they picked and chose who was going to play which game.....

It has got to be about the money. Say your team plays the first Thursday morning game and you win. Conventional wisdom says that you just stay around and watch the second game to see who you face on Friday (same with the night session). This cost you $7.

Now look at it from a KHSAA perspective, you pay $7 to watch the first game and you win. You really want to watch the second game so you come back that night and pay another $7.

Will alot of people do this, I don't know but you have to admit it is a pretty slick move.

It has got to be about the money. Say your team plays the first Thursday morning game and you win. Conventional wisdom says that you just stay around and watch the second game to see who you face on Friday (same with the night session). This cost you $7.

Now look at it from a KHSAA perspective, you pay $7 to watch the first game and you win. You really want to watch the second game so you come back that night and pay another $7.

Will alot of people do this, I don't know but you have to admit it is a pretty slick move.

Maybe slick, but it still sucks.

I say Lex Cath throws their #2 vs HC, overlooks LC/GC winner and throws their #1 and they save the big boy for PRP.

But who knows, Lex Cath has the advantage as they play last and can adjust via the outcomes of the 3 previous games.

Let's not count out Harrison County..