Volquez and Hamilton

Voltron or Hobbs  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Voltron or Hobbs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still was the right move at the time. It's always easy in hindsight to say it was the right/wrong move, but a potential #1 starter is worth a lot more than a position player.

Isn't that how we judge things like a draft or trades? You see how it pans out over a few seasons?

He was part of it that is for sure. Plenty of guys weren't very happy about what was going on with him. Some of them are gone now but BP was one of the main ones.

What they didn't like was the attention hamilton was getting and was going to get, because of his past and because he's a stud. Have there been any clubhouse issues in Texas?

What they didn't like was the attention hamilton was getting and was going to get, because of his past and because he's a stud. Have there been any clubhouse issues in Texas?

No they were mad he was getting special treatment. I have no idea I haven't followed Texas at all. None that I have heard of. I never said it was his fault just who knows how the clubhouse would have turned out.

Texas has a manager that snorted more up his nose than Hamilton has. Of course he'd fit right in there. :lol:

No they were mad he was getting special treatment. I have no idea I haven't followed Texas at all. None that I have heard of. I never said it was his fault just who knows how the clubhouse would have turned out.

Yeah he got special treatment. I get it. BP has been known to be a clubhouse issue in the past, and I believe he and some of the guys that are gone were flat out jealous of Hamilton. Do we know how the clubhouse turned out? No. Maybe they have a good clubhouse now, doesn't change the fact that they haven't won a playoff game in years, and are pretty mediocre right now. I say at this point Texas came out far better in the trade. That is what we are talking about, correct?

Yeah he got special treatment. I get it. BP has been none to be a clubhouse issue in the past, and I believe he and some of the guys that are gone were flat oujt jealous of Hamilton. Do we know how the clubhouse turned out? No. Maybe they have a good clubhouse now, dowesn't change the fact that they haven't won a playoff game in years, and are pretty mediocre right now. I say at this point Texas came out far better in the trade. That is what we are talking about, correct?

Yes if you are looking at it from a pure statistical stand point. Texas is the better team and he has out played Volquez.

• 9 months later...