Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cubs! (week 10)

Featured Replies

Best record in Baseball on June 1st for first time since 1908:dancingpa

This team is looking like a team of destiny, they are playing great baseball and look like they are having fun ie. the outfielders all running and doing there spinning back bumps and laughing and cutting up. Playing great Team ball:banana:

 

So far this is the most fun I've ever had being a Cub fan, lets keep it going boys so I can clean out my savings when its World Series time:D

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cubs are playing great ball, and are going to be tough to beat. The Wild Card may be the rest of the Central teams only option.

I was talking on the Reds thread about the brutal schedule that Cincinnati has to face in June.

 

Same thing for the Cubs, 23 of their next 32 are on the road. We shall see how good this team is at the end of this month.

 

They are enjoyable to watch and are off to a great start, but goodness knows Cubs fans have been down this road before. :lol:

  • Author
I was talking on the Reds thread about the brutal schedule that Cincinnati has to face in June.

 

Same thing for the Cubs, 23 of their next 32 are on the road. We shall see how good this team is at the end of this month.

 

They are enjoyable to watch and are off to a great start, but goodness knows Cubs fans have been down this road before. :lol:

 

Not in 100 years, so this is all new to me :D

Not in 100 years, so this is all new to me :D

 

Yes, the Cubs haven't had "this good" of a team in a while, BUT they have had some good teams here and there over the years and we know how the story ended.

 

I'm as anxious and excited as the next person, but I'm also trying to keep things in check as well. :lol:

Woo hoo. Go Cubs.:dancingpa

  • Author

This team just feels different, like a team of destiny...

Guys, please stop! I can't start getting nervous now--it's only June 2!:lol: Seriously, it will be much easier to truly gauge this team on July 2 after the next month's schedule. If the Cubs could play the rest of their games, including the playoff and WS at Wrigley, then I would say to go ahead and preorder your ring today.:lol:

Guys, please stop! I can't start getting nervous now--it's only June 2!:lol: Seriously, it will be much easier to truly gauge this team on July 2 after the next month's schedule. If the Cubs could play the rest of their games, including the playoff and WS at Wrigley, then I would say to go ahead and preorder your ring today.:lol:

 

 

I've heard this guy already has his tickets for the playoffs. :lol:

Bartman.jpg

His tickets are in the front row in this section of the ballpark.

Bartman 2.jpg

His tickets are in the front row in this section of the ballpark.

The Wrigley Field ushers are awaiting his arrival

 

americas-army-2.jpg

Shouldn't have been that close, but who cares, now EIGHT in a row!!! Great start to the road trip. :ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Author
Shouldn't have been that close, but who cares, now EIGHT in a row!!! Great start to the road trip. :ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Cubs and Cards seem like they will run away with the Central and the Wildcard, no other team I'd rather beat to go to the World Series:D

Now NINE in a row and finally the Cubs win a series on the road!! :banana:

 

In a related story the Reds are now 10 games out. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.