Dunbar Coach???

I would hope so I did hear they were considering a Head Coach or 2 from smaller ;) programs around the State any Idea who that might be :sssh:

Whoever this Coach is he will inherit one awesome roster and program. Good Luck and whoever it is I am sure he is more than deserving of it.:thumb:

I would hope so I did hear they were considering a Head Coach or 2 from smaller ;) programs around the State any Idea who that might be :sssh:

Whoever this Coach is he will inherit one awesome roster and program. Good Luck and whoever it is I am sure he is more than deserving of it.:thumb:

The person I am hearing is from a 5A school. And the other being considered is a 6A.

What about the staff that's already at Dunbar? No assistants, such as Thomas, deserving a shot when they're already familiar with the players and program?

NO assistants deserving shot. Period. From outside, program needs thorough clean-up and start over. Period. Including over-involved booster club parents. But its tough at the state's largest school to manage all of those things.

NO assistants deserving shot. Period. From outside, program needs thorough clean-up and start over. Period. Including over-involved booster club parents. But its tough at the state's largest school to manage all of those things.

Former South Laurel coach Jep Irwin is said to be interested in the Dunbar job. He is the OC at Pelham HS in Alabama.