Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cubbies (week 9)

Featured Replies

Lost 2 heartbreakers in a row to the Bucs. I'm not sure what to think about Soriano anymore. I get so frustrated with his fielding and having cost the Cubs 3-5 games this year with his glove, but then again, has won at least that many with his bat. I guess we just need to keep him buried out there in Left and maybe pull him late in close games.

 

Lets hope they get it going on this homestand and hang on to that first place spot.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job by the pitchers today. As for Soriano, I hate to make excuses for him, but it had to be the sun. It's good to be back home!

As brutal as the Pirate losses were, you knew things would even out with that team eventually.

 

Everything the Cubs did turned to gold in those first 10 games or so against the Pirates and you knew it was a matter of time before things went in the other direction.

 

They don't play Pittsburgh again for a while now and that's good. Very nice to start off this series with a win.

Lost 2 heartbreakers in a row to the Bucs. I'm not sure what to think about Soriano anymore. I get so frustrated with his fielding and having cost the Cubs 3-5 games this year with his glove, but then again, has won at least that many with his bat. I guess we just need to keep him buried out there in Left and maybe pull him late in close games.

 

Lets hope they get it going on this homestand and hang on to that first place spot.

 

Aren't you Cubs fans use to a broken heart by now?

  • Author
Did you guys hear something?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p:p:p

 

I hear nothing, just crickets, that and being in 1st with the best offense in baseball:D

They will choke it up sometime so I am not to worried about it.

I'm a huge fan of Sweet Lou, so if the Reds don't make it to post season play, then I root for the Cubs over everyone except Brandon Webb and the D'Backs. I certainly wish the Reds had snatched up Lou when he was still available.

  • Author
They will choke it up sometime so I am not to worried about it.

 

I'm sorry I can't hear your, you're too far back in the standings, get a little closer and repeat yourself:p

I'm sorry I can't hear your, you're too far back in the standings, get a little closer and repeat yourself:p

 

I got 99 problems but a WS ring aint one.....

I got 99 problems but a WS ring aint one.....

 

:lol::lol:

 

Wonder what their excuse will be this time around..

Oh, the common refrain ... 99, 99, 99 ... anything original out there?

Oh, the common refrain ... 99, 99, 99 ... anything original out there?

 

Dusty can't manage, I hate Dusty, He kills pitchers arms, Fire Dusty.....

 

 

Do you have anything original?

Dusty can't manage, I hate Dusty, He kills pitchers arms, Fire Dusty.....

 

 

Do you have anything original?

I'm addressing issues that affect the Reds now. You're bringing up ancient history that has no relevance when discussing the 2008 Cubs.

 

Besides, Dusty gives us new material all the time ... and apparently, some Reds fans are starting to see the light.

  • Author
I got 99 problems but a WS ring aint one.....

 

Yes but your still in last and I like to live in the present :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.