Track the Cubbies (week 9)

Lost 2 heartbreakers in a row to the Bucs. I'm not sure what to think about Soriano anymore. I get so frustrated with his fielding and having cost the Cubs 3-5 games this year with his glove, but then again, has won at least that many with his bat. I guess we just need to keep him buried out there in Left and maybe pull him late in close games.

Lets hope they get it going on this homestand and hang on to that first place spot.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As brutal as the Pirate losses were, you knew things would even out with that team eventually.

Everything the Cubs did turned to gold in those first 10 games or so against the Pirates and you knew it was a matter of time before things went in the other direction.

They don't play Pittsburgh again for a while now and that's good. Very nice to start off this series with a win.

Lost 2 heartbreakers in a row to the Bucs. I'm not sure what to think about Soriano anymore. I get so frustrated with his fielding and having cost the Cubs 3-5 games this year with his glove, but then again, has won at least that many with his bat. I guess we just need to keep him buried out there in Left and maybe pull him late in close games.

Lets hope they get it going on this homestand and hang on to that first place spot.

Aren't you Cubs fans use to a broken heart by now?

I'm a huge fan of Sweet Lou, so if the Reds don't make it to post season play, then I root for the Cubs over everyone except Brandon Webb and the D'Backs. I certainly wish the Reds had snatched up Lou when he was still available.

Dusty can't manage, I hate Dusty, He kills pitchers arms, Fire Dusty.....

Do you have anything original?

I'm addressing issues that affect the Reds now. You're bringing up ancient history that has no relevance when discussing the 2008 Cubs.

Besides, Dusty gives us new material all the time ... and apparently, some Reds fans are starting to see the light.