Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cubbies (week 9)

Featured Replies

Sweep!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Soriano singles home Fontenot in the 10th after coming from behind in the bottom of the 9th!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being shut down the entire night, coming back and stealing the win. Just beautiful to see.

I'm a huge fan of Sweet Lou, so if the Reds don't make it to post season play, then I root for the Cubs over everyone except Brandon Webb and the D'Backs. I certainly wish the Reds had snatched up Lou when he was still available.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Being shut down the entire night, coming back and stealing the win. Just beautiful to see.

 

I tell ya, I'd much rather see them win playing small ball than smackin 10 homers:thumb:

The small ball, patience at the plate mentality has definitely been missing for a long time. I have to give a lot of credit to Fukudome, it seems like his hitting discipline has really rubbed off on everyone. Also, who is this Cedeno guy? It is good to see Ronny finally developing into the player the Cubs thought he could be a couple of years ago. That was a good substitution last night for him as a pinch runner. Ramirez probably would have run into that out at 2nd base, or tweaked his hammy or something.

Is it just me or are the cubbies and the redbirds not playing each other a lot this year? I think they only play 4 series, is that normal?

Is it just me or are the cubbies and the redbirds not playing each other a lot this year? I think they only play 4 series, is that normal?

 

They have only played one 3 game series so far this year, Cards took 2 of 3.

 

They play 12 more times before the end of the year, so it does even out.

 

July 4th weekend

The weekend of August 8th

The week of September 9th

The weekend of September 19th

  • Author
They have only played one 3 game series so far this year, Cards took 2 of 3.

 

They play 12 more times before the end of the year, so it does even out.

 

July 4th weekend

The weekend of August 8th

The week of September 9th

The weekend of September 19th

 

I'll be at every weekend series!:banana:

They have only played one 3 game series so far this year, Cards took 2 of 3.

 

They play 12 more times before the end of the year, so it does even out.

 

July 4th weekend

The weekend of August 8th

The week of September 9th

The weekend of September 19th

 

Sounds good, when I looked at the schedule I didn't see the july 4th weekend series.

  • Author

Another come from behind vicotry tonight! Go Cubs Go!!!

 

Best record in ALL of baseball!

Another come from behind vicotry tonight! Go Cubs Go!!!

 

Best record in ALL of baseball!

 

I was a tad worried when Colorado came back to take a 4-3 lead late. I know it will be tough for the Cubs to win all 4 games in this weekend series, but the Rockies are just awful.

 

Thank goodness the Cubs came back to finish this one off.

Cubs fall behind 8-0 to Colorado, then trailing 9-1 going in the bottom of the 6th.

 

They score 3 in the 6th, 6 in the 7th and hold on the last two innings to win the game 10-9.

 

:lol::lol:

 

Gotta love the "wind" games at Wrigley.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.