Obama leads McCain in November match: Reuters poll

Now there's a shocker;)

Believe it or not I have gone into this election with an open mind. I do not believe other people can say the same.

I still have not decided who I will vote for but I am leaning one way. Edwards on the Obama ticket would convince me who to vote or...

I am considering voting for Obama. Selecting Edwards would almost eliminate any chance of that happening for me (sorry, rockmom). I do not think selecting Edwards is a good decision for Obama.

What about Obama do you like? What about Edwards do you dislike? Just curious.

I am considering voting for Obama. Selecting Edwards would almost eliminate any chance of that happening for me (sorry, rockmom). I do not think selecting Edwards is a good decision for Obama.

Edwards 2004 preforance during the presidential election concerns me but he seems to be more poised now...

Where do Obama's positions differ from Edwards' positions? They both favor tax increases, they both demonize corporations, they both advocate abandoning Iraq - I would not vote for either of these guys but I see them as peas in a pod politically. If Obama does not put Edwards on the ticket there is a good chance that he will try to appoint him to the Attorney General's position (he could do much less damage as VP).

Of course he does. He is talking mostly to himself and has nobody to refute his silly points.

Did you watch his Obama endorsment speech?

It was a great speech by John Edwards and I'm a frequent critic of John Edwards...

I'd be worried about the inexperience of Obama-Edwards ticket. A one term senator and a senator who hasn't completed a whole term? I think Edwards as AG would probably be a better pick. IMO Obama needs to go with someone with national security experience to challenge McCain.