Yet another reason that I am excited about the next couple of years. Go Irish!

mexitucky

Go IRISH ........ :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa .... A Notre Dame fan for life. I like watching UK too but my heart belongs to the Irish.
I'm almost 39 years old and have been watching them for as long as I can remember.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KY is #1 in my heart but I love the Irish too. That's where I spent my 21st birthday and I've been through the tunnell and onto the field on a recruiting trip. I got to experience some pretty cool things on that trip.

KY is #1 in my heart but I love the Irish too. That's where I spent my 21st birthday and I've been through the tunnell and onto the field on a recruiting trip. I got to experience some pretty cool things on that trip.

I bet that was awesome!

I really liked to watch ND years ago under Ara Parseghian, also when Lou Holtz was there. Now I can honestly say that I will still pull for them some, but especially when they play Michigan and USC.

I definately respect the ND history and tradition.

I am a fan of all of college football and I can't wait for College Football to start up again.:ylsuper:...........Go Buckeyes, U.K., Georgia and Bama.

Wonder how much those puppies cost!:eek:

No idea, but I know he has been involved in the alumni association there and 2 of his 3 kids went there(my g/f wanted to go to school for education which ND did not offer), and he was the equipment manager for Coach Parseghian.

The man loves his Irish football, in fact the first song my girlfriend ever learned as a child was the Notre Dame fight song.

I was fliping through Phil Streets football preview yesterday and it predicted Notre Dame as the most improved team in the nation. It said that a BCS title was not out of the question. I personally would not go that far but I think they will definitly be much improved.

I was fliping through Phil Streets football preview yesterday and it predicted Notre Dame as the most improved team in the nation. It said that a BCS title was not out of the question. I personally would not go that far but I think they will definitly be much improved.

After last season it is going to be hard to be worse.

The Irish scored a huge 2009 commitment recently. Dan Fox, a four star outside linebacker rated by rivals. Rivals has him projected as one of the top ten projected outside linebakers for 2009! This is the sixth commtment for the Irish!