Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's your favorite band that most people have never heard of.

Featured Replies

Scott Miller & The Commonwealth

 

Scott Miller is going to be doing a solo show at Molly Malone's in Covington on Friday, May 11th. $15 advance/$18 at the door. Should be a fantastic venue to see him perform solo...I'll be there.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Similar to The Cleverly's , then?

 

Never heard of them.

Never heard of them.
This needs to go into the BGP HOF. Not sure I've seen Jim say this before...
This needs to go into the BGP HOF. Not sure I've seen Jim say this before...

 

:lol:

Never heard of them.

 

YouTube them... now. I think you'll enjoy it.

 

OK, I stumped Jim Schue on a band...do I get an award? lol

 

YouTube them... now. I think you'll enjoy it.

 

OK, I stumped Jim Schue on a band...do I get an award? lol

 

You get to use this as your avatar:

 

 

 

image-4247245567.jpg

You get to use this as your avatar:

 

 

 

[ATTACH]36350[/ATTACH]

 

I'm far from that...nowhere in the same ballpark with you and Jim. I just happened to find one of probably a handful of artists he'd never heard of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.