Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel and Joe

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to both of them.

  • Author

Joe plays his first game tomorrow. It would be nice to see both of them go in the 2nd round.

Joe plays his first game tomorrow. It would be nice to see both of them go in the 2nd round.

 

I think maybe Joe, but Bradley I think will be a rookie FA, but will get picked up.

  • Author
I think maybe Joe, but Bradley I think will be a rookie FA, but will get picked up.

 

:thumb:

I know I will sure miss them.

Crawford has a pretty good team! Patrick Ewing Jr, Derrick Low, Brian Butch, and Jajuan Smith...

Anyone interested... X's three seniors are in it also...

Crawford has a pretty good team! Patrick Ewing Jr, Derrick Low, Brian Butch, and Jajuan Smith...

 

That's not good J. Smith will shoot it every time, Crawford will have to hit the boards if he wants to get any shots.

As is the case in most of these games.

As is the case in most of these games.

 

These games are like a glorified pickup game...

  • Author
These games are like a glorified pickup game...

 

I think its actually just a pickup game with a few people watching.

It's still an opportunity to showcase some ability...if nothing else, scouts should get an idea of a players athletic ability, defensive ability (when they choose to play defense:lol:), and their ability to create shots.

 

Obviously, it's not going to give you a complete picture of a player, but still a lot of information on a guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.