April 12, 200818 yr I'd say both of these guys will wind up playing over seas mostly. They may get a year or two in the NBA right now, but most of their careers in the pros will be overseas.
April 12, 200818 yr Author ^ That's not good. Maybe nothing too serious. Something is definately wrong - Joe missed today's game, as well: http://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/boxscores/2008_Game_9.html
April 12, 200818 yr Author Bradley had 14 points and 8 assists today, but poor shooting from the field: http://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/boxscores/2008_Game_10.html
April 12, 200818 yr Author I guess that wraps it up for these two guys. Bradley had a pretty good showing with alot of assists and only a few turnovers. He also scored some points. Crawford looked great in his only game but was apparently injured or something, although I have no confirmation of that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.