Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel and Joe

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's still an opportunity to showcase some ability...if nothing else, scouts should get an idea of a players athletic ability, defensive ability (when they choose to play defense:lol:), and their ability to create shots.

 

Obviously, it's not going to give you a complete picture of a player, but still a lot of information on a guy.

 

I didn't mean there is anything bad about it, but it is what it is. This tourney is perfect for one or two types of players:

 

1) a player that hustles every minute of every game (ie Chuck Hayes)

 

2) a player that can create his own scoring opportunities (ie Joe Crawford)

 

Players that require screens to get open shots, etc. are most likely not going to shine in this format.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't mean there is anything bad about it, but it is what it is. This tourney is perfect for one or two types of players:

 

1) a player that hustles every minute of every game (ie Chuck Hayes)

 

2) a player that can create his own scoring opportunities (ie Joe Crawford)

 

Players that require screens to get open shots, etc. are most likely not going to shine in this format.

 

I didn't mean to imply that you did. I was just adding something to the discussion...

 

Why is everyone so defensive on here? Where is the love?:D

  • Author
I didn't mean to imply that you did. I was just adding something to the discussion...

 

Why is everyone so defensive on here? Where is the love?:D

 

I'm not being defensive at all :irked:

What is up with Ramel's foul shooting? 2-6? Come on he shot 80% or above during the season.

You can read some of the reviews of a guy at the camp on Ramel and Joe over on Matt Jones website.

You can read some of the reviews of a guy at the camp on Ramel and Joe over on Matt Jones website.

 

And where would that be? Link?

Yeah, I'm not sure if I can link that website, but most know what it is. If not PM me or something.

What is up with Ramel's foul shooting? 2-6? Come on he shot 80% or above during the season.

 

Looks like he bounced back today from the foul line. He finished 9-9.

  • Author

I'm encouraged that Joe was 2-3 from the NBA 3-point line. That would be big for him if he can prove that he can knock down that NBA 3. I think he is going to get drafted in the 2nd round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.