Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This could get very interesting at some point. :lol:

 

Could?

 

I think it got interesting the moment her account was set up. :lol:

 

Welcome to the site, Happy Posting! :thumb:

Could?

 

I think it got interesting the moment her account was set up. :lol:

 

Welcome to the site, Happy Posting! :thumb:

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh:

Welcome to the site and to our BGP Family.....OH...and did I mention, I think all of us members of the ChickNation will agree that you are now an official member of the ChickNation!!!!

  • Author
Welcome to the site and to our BGP Family.....OH...and did I mention, I think all of us members of the ChickNation will agree that you are now an official member of the ChickNation!!!!

 

Glad to be part of chickNation :dancingpa

And we thought one FF was bad.. :D

 

Oh....you don't even know the half of it. :fire:

Welcome Mrs. and I'm glad to see there is another set of spouses on here bickering with one another. FF, misery loves company. :thumb:

WELCOME, WELCOME , WELCOME Mrs FF.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Don't let any of the "BOYS CLUB" intimidate you. You just say what you mean and mean what you say and everything will be fine.

 

As for the Guru, now that one is intimidating and you just do what he says and everything will be fine.

Welcome Mrs. and I'm glad to see there is another set of spouses on here bickering with one another. FF, misery loves company. :thumb:

 

:argue::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.