Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oh I know. I am going to tell the mods...if she gets in ANY sports threads...suspend her. :lol: She will argue with me even if she has no clue what's going on. :argue:

 

Oh see, I am always right, thats why I argue about things I don't know about:D

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome MrsFairFan and thank you for your service to our great country by supporting your husband while he was deployed!:thumb:

  • Author
Welcome MrsFairFan and thank you for your service to our great country by supporting your husband while he was deployed!:thumb:

 

Thank you, and you are very welcome, I wont say it was easy, but we made it and I am so proud of him, and so very glad he is home.

Thank you, and you are very welcome, I wont say it was easy, but we made it and I am so proud of him, and so very glad he is home.

 

Am I, allowed to make, a Strike3 joke, on this one??? :bunny:

  • Author

Obviously I missed something lol:confused: :lol:

Great, now I am going to have to bone up on my marriage counseling skills.

 

Welcome Mrs. FF. If the hubby ticks you off, let me know, we'll boot him.

Welcome to the BGP family Mrs. FF...love your avatar.....:thumb:

Great, now I am going to have to bone up on my marriage counseling skills.

 

Welcome Mrs. FF. If the hubby ticks you off, let me know, we'll boot him.

 

Boot him? I have seniority....doesn't that mean anything these days? :irked:

  • Author
Great, now I am going to have to bone up on my marriage counseling skills.

 

Welcome Mrs. FF. If the hubby ticks you off, let me know, we'll boot him.

 

Good to know I have someone to go to HAHAHA.......I will keep that in mind when all the sudden I am right, and he is WRONG:lol:

Boot him? I have seniority....doesn't that mean anything these days? :irked:

I learned a long time ago to always take the woman's side. It's much safer.:D

I learned a long time ago to always take the woman's side. It's much safer.

 

:lol: Dang it!!!! Safer is a great word. :fight:

:lol: Dang it!!!! Safer is a great word. :fight:

I'm all about safety.

 

Don't forget, she has the same seniority as you, because half of your posts belong to her. Unless of course, you had a pre-nup.:D

Welcome to the posting capital of the state. Hang in there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.