Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you watching right now?

Featured Replies

Just finished watching a "Docudrama" called TRUTH on HDNet, for the third time. First time I've watched the entire movie. I know it was in theaters, but Papaw and I will never pay $8.00 each to watch a movie. Anyone else watch it?

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 158.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back and forth between The 2018 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic, The Citrus Bowl and The Peach Bowl.

CBS Sunday Morning. Still some of the best feature reporting you’ll find anywhere.

  • Author

Michigan State at Ohio State

**During commercial breaks I am turning to the Michigan State at Minnesota (Women) game.

The 75th Golden Globe Awards

Collateral Beauty, really liked this movie nice plot good characters I thought it was one of Will Smith’s best performance. It kind of hit home losing my young nephew and seeing what my BIL & SIL are going through we are neighbors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.