What are you watching right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCAA Men's & Women's Indoor Track and Field Championships on ESPN2. World, World Junior, American and Collegiate records falling left and right.

Wowzers! UK freshman Sydney McLaughlin is a special, special athlete. The UK women place 3rd in the team race.

(Repeats on ESPNU through tomorrow.)

Edited by Runcible Owl

Tournament Challenge Marathon on ESPN.

I really like ESPN road warrior and interviewer, Marty Smith. He's a hoot! Great interview with Coach Cal.

Bearcat fans, Smith is headed to Cincy's Holy Grail Tavern for fan facetime. That segment will air tonight at 1:00 AM.

• 2 weeks later...
Jesus Christ Superstar Live on NBC

I was just going to post here too. :angrybird8: Incredibly well done, isn't it?

John Legend as Jesus. Sara Bareilles as Mary Magdelene. Alice Cooper as King Herod.

This is the best version I've ever witnessed; movie, stage or TV.

Clips and such here - Watch Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert Current Preview: The Greatest Story Ever Told - Live in Concert - NBC.com

I was just going to post here too. :angrybird8: Incredibly well done, isn't it?

John Legend as Jesus. Sara Bareilles as Mary Magdelene. Alice Cooper as King Herod.

This is the best version I've ever witnessed; movie, stage or TV.

Clips and such here - Watch Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert Current Preview: The Greatest Story Ever Told - Live in Concert - NBC.com

Loved this...the music arrangement is so awesome. The actors in the movie, esp Jesus and Judah's had a much greater range than j legend and "Judas". Esp at the temple scene...man the guy who played Jesus had pipes..... "get out....get out!" Wow what range in the original.

But I really enjoyed tonight!