Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Is Conference Tournament 1st and 2nd Round Better Than The NCAA 1st Round?

Featured Replies

  • Author

K State/USC and WVU/Zona had a few moments. Other than that, not much to see...

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K State/USC and WVU/Zona had a few moments. Other than that, not much to see...

 

Duke/Belmont and UK/Marquette were about the only good games really.

 

I would say this is about the same rate of good games that the conference tournaments had. About one out of every 4.

  • Author

3 good games in the BEast 1st round. 3 upsets in the 2nd.

 

Pretty entertaining first 2 days in the SEC, don't ya think?

 

Make a case or let it go Pat... :D

I think that tournaments are a lot better basketball for the most part because they are all major college teams. Other than the Duke Belmont game, not much excitement. As big a UK fan as I am the UK Marquett game wasn't in question in the last 5 minutes. The percentage of teams winning when behind and having to foul and shoot desperation 3"s isn't good.

What a terrible day of basketball.

  • Author
What a terrible day of basketball.

Still a ways to go to make up for the snooze fest yesterday... :p

  • Author
More first round games with no excitement.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go Purdue... :jump:

  • Author
Oh, come on GT! You know your pulling for X!

That's a negative... :fire:

Figured this thread might come back to life with the awful basketball these first two days. :lol:

I was soooo bored today watching these games....

 

Which UConn loss was more entertaining?

 

Their first round exit today in a great back and forth game against tiny San Diego, or in the Big East vs..... vs...... heck I have already forgot who beat them in the first round of the Big East.

  • Author
I was soooo bored today watching these games....

 

Which UConn loss was more entertaining?

 

Their first round exit today in a great back and forth game against tiny San Diego, or in the Big East vs..... vs...... heck I have already forgot who beat them in the first round of the Big East.

I bet you remember who Georgia beat in the 2nd round of the SEC... :p

Yeah but I bet fans who don't follow either program may have also forgotten as well..... ;) Plus I will NEVER forget that game for other reasons that happened inside the dome the night before.

 

As I said earlier... it truly is just a matter of personal taste. Either way, if you have a pulse and love basketball you can't go wrong with either week.

Can we puhleeeeeese go back to the conference tournaments? I hate when upsets and history happen all on the same day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.