Transfered from the 16th region....

Toyota is not hiring full time and hasnt for many years, in order to get on full time you must first be a temporary for at least two years then Toyota evaluates you to see if they want you. Getting a job at Toyota doesn't just happen by a phone call, and never has.

But it is like Hoops Yoda says we put up no walls around the county:thumb:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toyota is not hiring full time and hasnt for many years, in order to get on full time you must first be a temporary for at least two years then Toyota evaluates you to see if they want you. Getting a job at Toyota doesn't just happen by a phone call, and never has.

Good post. Huge misconception. :thumb:

I have heard that one of the players involved has a parent working multiple positions within the school. They arent just a teacher, they also hold a position over all of the athletic programs. Its hard for me to believe that they would give that up, but then again, nothing suprises me from this school.

I have heard that one of the players involved has a parent working multiple positions within the school. They arent just a teacher, they also hold a position over all of the athletic programs. Its hard for me to believe that they would give that up, but then again, nothing suprises me from this school.

Not a teacher! Surprised?

Yeah, just going by what I have heard. Does she hold another position with probably a little more prominence?

Yes. AD. But don't you think that the rumor mill is a bit overexaggerated? Like they've already left and have moved. Unreal! FWIW, and I won't go into great detail because of my fondness for the families, but let's just suffice to say there are extenuating circumstances that will or will not determine their departure, not related to school or basketball. I'm sure folks will spin it anyway they choose. Either way, the school isn't a culprit here. So we can stop the "Nothing surprises me from that school" bit.

And I can say personally that those kids are the finest I've met. Kind, courteous, gracious, humble. I could go on. But they are a testament to fine parenting.

Yes. AD. But don't you think that the rumor mill is a bit overexaggerated? Like they've already left and have moved. Unreal! FWIW, and I won't go into great detail because of my fondness for the families, but let's just suffice to say there are extenuating circumstances that will or will not determine their departure, not related to school or basketball. I'm sure folks will spin it anyway they choose. Either way, the school isn't a culprit here. So we can stop the "Nothing surprises me from that school" bit.

And I can say personally that those kids are the finest I've met. Kind, courteous, gracious, humble. I could go on. But they are a testament to fine parenting.

I don't know why anybody would care if they do transfer for what ever reasons they may have ? It happens all the time. And that would be their buisness.

First, let me try to offer some advice here. Some are in danger of crossing the line with rule #12. No complaining about the web site, its members, or its management on the forums or in public. If you have such a complaint, you need to send me an email at theguru@fuse.net and I will get back with you as soon as possible to address the problem. Your opinion matters to me. When a moderator warns of possible rules violations, do not ignore the warning and do not argue. Ignoring a violation warning or arguing with a moderator over their enforcement of forum rules will result in your suspension.

The rumor is not false. Not only is it true, I just got off of the phone with Dakotah's father. I wanted to make sure that it was okay with him that I post this. Dakotah is in fact leaving Rose Hill. His father's place of employment has officially closed. He is leaving not because of any ill will towards the school. This is not a basketball decision. It is an economic one. Although his circumstance is obviously different considering his child is 6'8" and a U.K. commitment. I doubt many, if any, of us will ever be in his shoes. I don't know where he's going, but I can't imagine his son's college future in basketball not having some bearing in the decision. And although they haven't gone anywhere yet, I'd like to say that I appreciate all that Mr. and Mrs. Euton have done for Rose Hill and the community. Not many will know how deeply their commitment and effort will be missed. I appreciate all Mr. Euton has done for my children personally and his whole family will be greatly missed, especially by my family. Not often will you find a kid the caliber of basketball player as Dakotah take the time to talk and shoot with kids in the 3rd grade. He is a role model for those kids in many ways far more important than basketball. No one will root harder for the Euton's than those folks here at Rose Hill,,,no matter where they end up.:thumb:

I posted this because it is first hand. It is not rumor. I'm sure some have already formed their opinions and that's fine. Opinions really don't matter that much, especially when shone up against truth.