Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In Or Out Pt 2

Featured Replies

Let's see what you guys think of this one.

 

33 RPI. 55 SOS. 3-7 vs RPI Top 50. 5-8 vs RPI 100. Worst lost to team in 110-120 range. 7-5 in final 12. 11 wins in power conference. 21-9 overall record...

In, but should pray extra hard Saturday night.

  • Author
In, but should pray extra hard Saturday night.

 

In with loss in 1st round of conference tournament???

In with loss in 1st round of conference tournament???

 

Well you didn't say that.

I think a lot depends on whether or not the conference plays 16 conference games or 18 conference games. 11-5 looks a lot better than 11-7. Either way I believe they need to win atleast 1 tourney game.

  • Author
I think a lot depends on whether or not the conference plays 16 conference games or 18 conference games. 11-5 looks a lot better than 11-7. Either way I believe they need to win atleast 1 tourney game.

 

18 games...

  • Author
Well you didn't say that.

 

Let's say they are playing a team that didn't get it done this year, but has a lot of talent...

I say they need at least one conference tourney win, maybe two, to feel safe.

I believe if UK, Duke, UNC, or IU had this record they would get in no problem. But if a team has the exact same qualifications and are a school like South Carolina, Providence, or Northwestern, they wouldn't get in.

Are we talking about WVU or Pitt here?

  • Author
Are we talking about WVU or Pitt here?

 

Guess... :D

I'm pretty sure I know who it is, and I'm pretty sure they are in... Barely... A loss to a team in the conference tournament that is lets say around .500 would have them really sweatin'... If they get that one they are locked in IMO...

on the fringe to me, needs anothe win/maybe two

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.