Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In Or Out Pt 2

Featured Replies

I think WVU is out unless they win that first Big East game. One loss that really hurts them is the loss to Oklahoma on their home court. I still think they will get in with a win today.

  • Author
I think WVU is out unless they win that first Big East game. One loss that really hurts them is the loss to Oklahoma on their home court. I still think they will get in with a win today.

 

I agree mostly, but the Oklahoma game was played in Charleston, not Morgantown...

I agree mostly, but the Oklahoma game was played in Charleston, not Morgantown...

 

You're right, I knew that but spoke too soon. It still felt basically like a home game, I think. Either way, I think WVU would be in a little better shape if they had won that game and as a matter of fact I remember one of the announcers saying "this is the type of loss that gets reviewed in March..."

WVU has got their hands full with Providence.

  • Author
WVU has got their hands full with Providence.

 

Totally different Friars team with McDermott playing PG...

  • Author
Bilas said WVU should be a lock.

They are now...

  • Author
He said it before the game.

Then he predicted the final outcome correctly... ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.