Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

With the threat of rain, the Danville Mercer game was played yesterday.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'll be any games played in the near future. With the recent snowfall and now the rain throughout today, I don't know of any fields that would possibly be ready for play.

How did Greenup and Lawrence go on thursday evening? I heard Lawrence was loaded and scored a bunch in this one.

Knott Central and Sheldon Clark has been canceled. They will play Tueday evening @ KCC.

How did Greenup and Lawrence go on thursday evening? I heard Lawrence was loaded and scored a bunch in this one.

 

Lawrence Co. came out on top 16-6

I know that the Mason County/Boyd County game is cancelled for tomorrow morning.

 

What I heard is that Mason would have their field ready by Monday at the latest. They are very good at maintaining their field. But after all that rain, no way they could play Saturday.

I went over to look at the field the other day and it didn't look too good. No work done on it yet.

Carroll co vs South Bullet Today at 5 will be a 3 hour scrimmage

Campbellsville @ Glasgow > Thursday around 5:00pm.

Campbellsville @ Male > Friday around 5:00pm

What about CovCath. Do they have all players now that basketball is over. Will they be scrimmaging anytime soon?

Finally got to see a few innings of baseball. Ryle was up five or six to two when I left in the fourth. Liked what I saw, Ryle pitchers only gave up one walk, defense looked good, turned a 5-4-3 DP and everyone seemed to hit the ball solid throught the line up. Brossart seemed to have a pretty solid D also and some big sticks. They may supprise some folks.

Finally got to see a few innings of baseball. Ryle was up five or six to two when I left in the fourth. Liked what I saw, Ryle pitchers only gave up one walk, defense looked good, turned a 5-4-3 DP and everyone seemed to hit the ball solid throught the line up. Brossart seemed to have a pretty solid D also and some big sticks. They may supprise some folks.

 

They ended up playing nine on a cold day and Ryle played well and Brossart looked good at times. I believe the final was 10-4. You can't tell a whole lot from a first game scrimmage but it seemed both teams played everyone and Ryle looked a little deeper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.