Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BatAds

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BatAds

  1. Don't count the young Ads out just yet. They seem to find a way to scratch out a win. It may not be pretty but this time of year a win is all that matters.
  2. In my opinion the 12th region umpires as a whole are not very good. I feel we get better umpiring when we get to play some of the 11th region teams. Some of the umpires seem to think I come to the games to just to watch them. They will confront a player if they show a little emotion. I have only seen the 12th region umpires call one balk in the past 2 years and it was a terrible call. They don't seem to think a pitcher needs to stop before he delivers to the plate. I'm sure you have all read about the group that walked off the field during a tied JV game just because we reached the end of the 5th inning even though they were both offered more money by Coach Morse to stay.
  3. Batting order Cody Vest Soph. Lf Matt Yates Jr. 3rd Jeff Embree Jr. C Mike Evans Soph. 1b Brentt Mcgee Jr. DH Andrew Lasure 8th grade Rf Ben Ray Soph. 2b Max Meckes Frosh. SS Duran Elmore Soph. Cf. Evans, Elmore and Meckes all threw quality innings this year. You will see Andrew Lasure throw some in the coming years. This bunch plays with alot of heart and never gives up!!
  4. Where does Frankfort play their home games?
  5. Danville started 2 juniors 4 sophomores 2 freshman and an 8th grader. I think they more than held their own. I see nothing but a bright future for these young ADS!!
  6. They way I understand it he was never taken out of the game. Just went from short to pitch to short and back to pitch.
  7. This was in the paper. Evidently Taylor Payne threw the 5th and 6th. Then Blake Perry started the 7th. Taylor then reentered to finish the 7th. Whats the rule? This is from the Advocate Messenger. The game was played under protest as Masten wants a ruling whether Payne, who started the game at shortstop, was allowed to re-enter as a pitcher in the seventh. "The only guy I knew you could re-enter to pitch was the starting pitcher," Masten said. "(Camic's) argument was he never left the game, which may be true. We just need to know. "If I'm wrong, I need to know, and if I want to do that in my situation. I need to know I can do it. That's why I protested."
  8. Danville hit 2 solo homers in the bottom of the 7th to get the win tonight.
  9. Great game to watch.
  10. Is the field at the high school?
  11. I need directions to Bardstown's baseball field. I'll be coming from Danville.
  12. Thanks for the info!!:thumb:
  13. Is this where the school is? My TOMTOM shows the school in town.
  14. Does Knox Central play at their High School? If not where do they play. An address for my GPS would be handy.
  15. Thanks for the info.
  16. Is North Oldhams field at the school or do they play else where.
  17. http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=39331&format=html
  18. Danville Admirals http://www.adsbaseball.com
  19. With the threat of rain, the Danville Mercer game was played yesterday.
  20. My whole point is this. The only person/people to blame for the way a high school team performs is the high school coaching staff. Any coaching staff that is not willing to accept this will never be successful. You can blame little league programs, middle school coaches or those terrible umpires, but at the end of the day it's what the coaching staff has taught or not taught that will win or lose games.
  21. Wow! All of Garrard's problems rest on the shoulders of the middle school coach? We had to wait to start a middle school game so Coach Woods could finish taking BP. Not the team, but COACH WOODS. I hate to think that a high school coach has to teach fundamentals to his incoming freshmen or any of his players for that matter. C'mon. If the high school coaches weren't satisfied why did they let it continue? I think the "blame" for the problems with the high school team should start with the high school coaches! I do believe that middle school programs are vital to the high school team's success. I bet if truth be known, the middle school coach probably took a spot no one else wanted for little pay and now is being made a scape goat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.