March 11, 200818 yr Maggard is almost always right on top of things... You know much about Galloway, GT ? I've heard his name thrown around a little lately but thats about it. I think he was originally committed to USC but went the JUCO route. If he's a sold PG, I'd be happy with the pick up. As bad as our needs are for a big man, our need for a true PG is just as alarming in my opinion.
March 12, 200818 yr Gillispie in Illinois yesterday... Maroons’ Jones struts stuff for Kentucky coach Among the estimated crowd of 2,000 at the Class 3A Springfield Supersectional on Tuesday night was Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie, who came to the Prairie Capital Convention Center to see Champaign Central High School forward Verdell Jones.
March 12, 200818 yr Was there a very good big man playing in this game? There are rumors that BCG was there to see a big man and not Jones after this last committment.
March 12, 200818 yr Was there a very good big man playing in this game? There are rumors that BCG was there to see a big man and not Jones after this last committment. I believe he's a 2011 prospect. If so, it's more likely he was there to see Jones...
March 12, 200818 yr Also heard that Cyprien was the UK representative at Hopson's game last night. Correct?
March 12, 200818 yr Also heard that Cyprien was the UK representative at Hopson's game last night. Correct? Yes. Gillispie was expected there, and the trip to see Jones was a surprise...
March 12, 200818 yr Any story to that? Let's just say I don't disagree with Maggard often, but I don't think UK's chances are anywhere close to as good as he does...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.