Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 79 Greenup County 53

Featured Replies

Final. I picked up a net feed from Wugo and listened to the last quarter and a half. It sounded like the game was a very physical game with Elliott firmly in control, but I heard that Greenup County led most of the first quarter.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winner faces Rowan/Rose Hill winner Sat.

  • Author
Winner faces Rowan/Rose Hill winner Sat.

 

What time will Elliott County play on Saturday. I'd like to drive up and watch the game?

SAturday should be a good one.

What time will Elliott County play on Saturday. I'd like to drive up and watch the game?

 

Ashland vs East Carter 1:00pm

Elliott vs Rose Hill/ Rowan winner 2:45 pm

  • Author
Ashland vs East Carter 1:00pm

Elliott vs Rose Hill/ Rowan winner 2:45 pm

 

Thanks! I think I can make that.

  • Author
Who started for Elliott?

 

I didn't hear the whole game, but when that stats were given, they said that Timmy Knipp came off the bench.

I didn't hear the whole game, but when that stats were given, they said that Timmy Knipp came off the bench.

 

That's cool. I'm glad they were able to get everything worked out so that they can focus on a tourney run. Go Lions!

Furgason

Faulkner

Faulkner

Maynard

?

Neither Knipp started, but came in late in the first quarter.

Congrats to Elliot on the win :thumb:. Saturday should be a good day of games no matter who wins the next game - RH/Rowan.

Furgason

Faulkner

Faulkner

Maynard

?

Neither Knipp started, but came in late in the first quarter.[/QUO

 

 

The other starter was Jonathan Morgan. Timmy Knipp had a huge game. I believe he ended up with 10 blocks. He probably came close to a triple double.

CONGRATULATIONS ELLIOTT!!!!

 

Good Luck on Saturday!!!!

 

We'll all be there to cheer you on!!

If we get as much ice as predicted, the game might be cancelled this weekend.

Congratulations Elliott. Timmy Knipp was awsome. Greenup Co. was game, but Elliott was just too talented.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.