Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 79 Greenup County 53

Featured Replies

Rowan didn't impress me....but heck..neither did the RH team. Player 1 did (except for the missed dunk), the team didn't ....

 

Here's to taking the Royals crown! Go Elliott, Go Away Snow.

I think you clicked on the wrong thread.:lol:

It is always sad to see adults point out the negatives in high school kids? What is the need for the comment about the missed dunk? There is none, shame on you. I see you chose not to mention his awsome first dunk and his ability to get his own rebound and make a nothing but the bottom of the net buzzer beater fade away.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Congradulations to Elliott for advancing and Greenup has nothing to be ashamed of the played hard.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Elliott on the win. They started slow but turned it up when Timmy and Chris came in. Down 12-6 and the Knipp boys scored 6 staight to tie it at the end of the first quarter and it was all up hill after that. Great to see them playing as a team. Maynard had a heck of a game as well.

Read Carefully YaMine. I said Player 1 Impressed me...about the other comment...I'm Sorry. I just think a player should take the higher percentage shot. In this case it must not have been the dunk (as he missed it, rebounded, and then scored).

 

You, too, pointed out negatives in high school kids (your previous post about the entire Elliott team not impressing you).

 

Didn't mean to insult. My Bad.

I thought I had seen in a post a week or so ago, that the 2 knipp brothers quit the team?

I thought I had seen in a post a week or so ago, that the 2 knipp brothers quit the team?

 

Evidently this is water under the bridge.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.