Campbell Co 46 Bracken Co. 44 Region 10

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there were quite a few people during the district tournament that complimented the CC announcer on how he announced the game.

I guess it is what you like.

Maybe they were hearing and sight impaired...with his play by play, they knew what was happeneing, even if they couldn't see or hear the game. Just kidding...:lol::lol::lol:

Agree on all thoughts:thumb: Some people like to talk to just be heard. I am not a big fan and its pretty bad when you walk out in lobby and hear someone say I think I need to take up smoking just so I can walk outside to get away from the PA announcer and clear my ears. Man that is pretty bad!

First all of all, smoking on school grounds is prohibited by law. I think if his annoucning is fine, first it is the football Announcer and now everyone complains about basketball..

What can I say, maybe a little jealosy that since both announcers get involved with the games.

This was a good game, and both schools represented their District well.

Good luck to the Lady Camels on Friday.

First all of all, smoking on school grounds is prohibited by law. I think if his annoucning is fine, first it is the football Announcer and now everyone complains about basketball..

What can I say, maybe a little jealosy that since both announcers get involved with the games.

Not sure that is true. Smoking INSIDE the building is prohibited by law.

Your incorrect or else the law is not enforced because there was about 30-40 people outside the building smoking on the grounds and school officials were right there at the door.

I don't think anyone complains if the person just sticks to the basics of a PA announcer and not overdue it.

I got to the Mason County-Brossart game about 20 minutes before the start (I wasn't at the CC-BC game last night). Had to cut my way through the smoke with a machete to get in the door.

Yes, the PA announcer does run on. Sounds like a frustrated radio play-by-play man. But it doesn't bother me unless the ball is in play; that's when it needs to stop.

Congratulations to Campbell on the win, and congrats also to the Lady Bears. Lots of talent returning next year.

Maybe we can get the adminstration to do it's job and have the place be smoke free.

Wait a minute, I have the announcer tell everyone during play by play.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Do it right after the split the pot announcement - a couple of minutes into the third quarter.

I don't think this is a thread to rip the PA person - I would rather read about the girl's game and how well each team did - The atmosphere was great! Hats of the Campbell County for doing a good job at the site!

I don't think this is a thread to rip the PA person - I would rather read about the girl's game and how well each team did - The atmosphere was great! Hats of the Campbell County for doing a good job at the site!

I agree 100%. Both teams played very well. I just wish I could watch a game that was officiated well. Haven't seen one of those in quite sometime.