Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

*PAR44

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by *PAR44

  1. Way to go Lady Camels!!!!
  2. I don't think this is a thread to rip the PA person - I would rather read about the girl's game and how well each team did - The atmosphere was great! Hats of the Campbell County for doing a good job at the site!
  3. The gym at CC Middle School is an exceptional gym - It is still one of the finest gyms in Northern Ky even though it is a Middle School. Holds a large crowd and is wide on the sidelines for fan traffic, and tables such as were set up for the girls tournament.
  4. I believe Cundiff is a senior this year from NCC - sounds as if she has had a lot of injuries this year and not getting her past years production
  5. Thanks for posting 10th region stats - There are several northern Kentucky teams in the 10th region and absolutely no info to be found in the paper. Good job!
  6. the camels had boone on the ropes, needed a couple breaks,need to go inside and out,good passing ,keep looking for open people.keep up good work.
  7. most complete game the camels have played this year, good team work.
  8. I understand that quite a few people were aware of this fact - even midway into the CCHS volleyball schedule.
  9. I'm not sure you do either, so just leave it at that - 2 different opinions, of which we are both entitled to have.
  10. How do you know he wasn't told the reason? Do you have an inside track? Anyway, your opinion, and I just don't agree with it - There is a difference between High school and NKJV - You answer to the AD - and he didn't have the answers - I"m sure he is aware of the reasons - and no need for anyone else to know.
  11. Llikeable guy, but he seemed to confuse coaching NKJV with coaching high school volleyball. There is quite a difference when you are responsible to a school system, parents, and other activities involved with that sport. Also I believe he inherited an incredible amount of talent when he first became coach at CCHS, and many experienced players with a lot of talent and spirit. Several younger players and parents were not at all happy with his desire to COACH those who did not play NKJV. I'm sure tha AD had a valid reason for his decision.
  12. Hate the term "kicked off" - how about, heis no longer with the team?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.