Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vball matchups tonight 9/4

Featured Replies

Your thoughts on tonights matchups of interest?

 

Campbell Cty hosts Boone County

 

Ryle hosts St Henry

 

Dixie hosts Holy Cross (Cov)

 

Highlands hosts Villa Madonna

 

 

Best matchup should be the CC BC game.

I really thought CC would give NCC a little better macth than they did.

Haven't seen Boone County play yet but think they will win in three.

 

St. Henry over Ryle but should be a close match.

 

Holly Cross and Highlands win in two.

I really thought CC would give NCC a little better macth than they did.

Haven't seen Boone County play yet but think they will win in three.

 

St. Henry over Ryle but should be a close match.

 

Holly Cross and Highlands win in two.

 

 

Campbell County was missing a Middle last night. Out sick. Their # 1 outside had to play middle. Probably would have made it a little better match but NCC is a very solid veteran team.

If CC's middle is back tonight I think CC/Boone will be a good one.

Boone County in 2

 

St. Henry in 2 (fairly easily)

 

Holy Cross over Dixie in 3 (the closest match of the night)

 

Highlands over Villa in 2

im going to go with CCHS over Boone in 3

 

St Henry over Ryle in 2

 

Holy Cross over Dixie in 3

 

Highlands over Villa in 2

  • Author

I like:

 

Boone in three, esp if CC middle still ill, then maybe BC in two. Findley will be hard to stop

 

St Henry over Ryle in two

 

Holy Cross over Dixie in two

 

Highlands over Villa in two

Holy Cross took it in two 25-16 25-23

Campbell County was missing a Middle last night. Out sick. Their # 1 outside had to play middle. Probably would have made it a little better match but NCC is a very solid veteran team.

If CC's middle is back tonight I think CC/Boone will be a good one.

 

 

CC had one girl that could hit the ball over the net, Penrod. I don't remember any other girl that tried to hit get it over the net, everything into the net. Long yr for the Camels from what I watched.

I like:

 

Boone in three, esp if CC middle still ill, then maybe BC in two. Findley will be hard to stop

 

St Henry over Ryle in two

 

Holy Cross over Dixie in two

 

Highlands over Villa in two

 

 

I just talked to a CC parent. Campbell Co over Boone in 2. 30-28,25-21. Would have been a great match to watch.

Way to go Lady Camels!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.