March 3, 200818 yr Author NIT-ology (from February 25) has Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament. Here's a link to who they predict to be in the NIT...and CBI. By the way, I love the fact that there is an NIT-ology! I hate the fact that it's now "favorited" on my computer! http://tcaa.puretecmo.com/nit06.html Looks like Minnesota is one of the last 4 in - the NIT.
March 3, 200818 yr NIT-ology (from February 25) has Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament. Here's a link to who they predict to be in the NIT...and CBI. By the way, I love the fact that there is an NIT-ology! I hate the fact that it's now "favorited" on my computer! http://tcaa.puretecmo.com/nit06.html By looking at this NIT-ology, the 8 seeds look like better teams than the 2-7 seeds.
March 3, 200818 yr If Kentucky wins out, and can advance past the first round of the SEC tourney, they should make it in as one of the last at larges. If they split, they will need to at least make it to to SEC semis and have a good showing. If they split and get bounced in the first round of the SEC; lose both regular season games left; or have another Vanderbilt meltdown, you had better get ready to welcome Ohio U. to Rupp for a first round NIT game.
March 3, 200818 yr I think Gillispie comes up with a good game plan for USC. The Tennessee game was a huge confidence builder for this team. I think Gillispie could outcoach anybody in the country.
March 3, 200818 yr If Kentucky wins out, and can advance past the first round of the SEC tourney, they should make it in as one of the last at larges. If they split, they will need to at least make it to to SEC semis and have a good showing. If they split and get bounced in the first round of the SEC; lose both regular season games left; or have another Vanderbilt meltdown, you had better get ready to welcome Ohio U. to Rupp for a first round NIT game. :thumb:
March 3, 200818 yr - Key losses: Gardner Webb, San Diego, UAB UAB's RPI is 51. While we may not have liked losing to them, they are not a horrible loss.
March 4, 200818 yr The SEC record is strong, but they have to win the next two and maybe one game in the tourney.
March 4, 200818 yr I'd say NIT bound.... but that would be "nit" picking. :lol: That's terrible. I still like the, "You can't spell Pitino with out NIT."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.