Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Awards

Featured Replies

Weddle should be in the 10th region Hall of Fame if he isn't already there. I hope someone with power of this nomination reads this.

He is already in.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post. I knew there were a lot of good Freshman in the 10th this year, but I have been limited on the games I have seen.

 

The only other Freshman I would mention for GRC, at this time, would be Travis Pervis. He is usually the first sub in varsity. The other two Freshman see limited varsity time.

 

 

He is the Freshman that had the put-back at the end of the game tonight to beat Campbell Co. Going to be a great one for the Cards.:thumb:

You forgot to metion:

 

Best Cheerleaders - Mason Co.

Best Uniforms - Mason Co.

Best Gym - Mason Co.

Best PA Man - Mason Co.

Best Timekeeper - Mason Co.

Best Popcorn at the Concession Stand - Mason Co.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Best and biggest EGO

Best at bragging:ylsuper:

I thought Robbie Graham did all the reloading at GRC.;)

 

Bracken Co , St Pat. and Ohio ?

I thought Augusta beat Bracken Co. 4 times this year????

 

 

That they did!

Robbie Stenzel would be Mr. Freshman but he doesn't play like one so I ommitted him from the list, but obviously he would be Mr. Freshman.

 

He would be my freshman of the year too. If he was a true freshman! Not a true junior!:lol:

He would be my freshman of the year too. If he was a true freshman! Not a true junior!:lol:

 

Should he be in the 2009 class? I have heard some comments made on this board about that. Just curious.

I don't know any facts, like birthdate, etc., but I am pretty confident that his family has checked out all the angles of that situation.

I don't know any facts, like birthdate, etc., but I am pretty confident that his family has checked out all the angles of that situation.

 

He was held back in the 7th grade. After this year he has three years of eligibility left in high school. I hope this clears your minds.

That was what I was saying that everything will work out, he is a freshman this season and has 3 years left.

Kudos to the Stenzel Family for giving the best opportunity to their son.

Kudos to the Clark Co. school system for allowing families to make decisions regarding "holding back" students - not making them feel like what they choose to do is "wrong". If he doesn't turn 19 by August of his senior year, Stenzel has every right to be a freshman this year.

Other parents and school systems should take notes on how to do this the right way.

Robbie will be a force to be reckoned with for three more years at GRC! If you check a lot of teams rosters there are a lot of players who for what ever reason are older than thier classmates. It has become a common thing in highschool sports and I'm sure it works for the best for most of them.

Kudos to the Stenzel Family for giving the best opportunity to their son.

Kudos to the Clark Co. school system for allowing families to make decisions regarding "holding back" students - not making them feel like what they choose to do is "wrong". If he doesn't turn 19 by August of his senior year, Stenzel has every right to be a freshman this year.

Other parents and school systems should take notes on how to do this the right way.

 

Won't happen any more in Clark Co. The school board set a policy where a student can't be held back.

Won't happen any more in Clark Co. The school board set a policy where a student can't be held back.

 

Tis might need its own thread if it takes on a life of its own. Would this policy extend throughout the entire school system?

 

I've always felt that parents should have some say in this.

Tis might need its own thread if it takes on a life of its own. Would this policy extend throughout the entire school system?

 

I've always felt that parents should have some say in this.

 

I agree but each county has it's own and different system.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.