February 28, 200818 yr ^ UT won't be a one, unless they win the SEC AND Texas, and Duke/UNC don't win their conference tournies.
February 28, 200818 yr ^ UT won't be a one, unless they win the SEC AND Texas, and Duke/UNC don't win their conference tournies. Tenn has the # 1 RPI. They have everything on their resume that is needed other than the name.
February 28, 200818 yr Tenn has the # 1 RPI. They have everything on their resume that is needed other than the name. They won't be one unless the circumstances RP said happens......
February 28, 200818 yr ^ Being in the SEC doesn't help them much this year either... I think the winners of the Big 12 and ACC (unless they are not the big teams) deserve it over them IMO.
February 28, 200818 yr ^ I agree...we may be shunned for that, but Duke, UNC, UT, or Kansas would walk through the SEC this year....well, except for playing AT Vandy :scared:....that place is nasty.
February 28, 200818 yr I like UT's chances of being a #1 seed even after a loss to Vandy. I also think they must make it to the SEC finals atleast to be considered for a #1 seed.
February 28, 200818 yr Still a lot of games to go but if the tourny was today: Memphis UNC Tennessee UCLA Your list looks good to me. :ylsuper:
March 16, 200818 yr Author Let's bring this thread back up and see what are thoughts are now? North Carolina Memphis UCLA Kansas, Georgetown, Tennessee or Texas
March 16, 200818 yr Memphis NC UCLA Kansas/Texas Whoever wins the Big 12 Tournament will get one...IMO it will be Kansas, or Texas. I will stick with this. The loser of the KU/UT will get a #2 seed.
March 16, 200818 yr I will stick with this. The loser of the KU/UT will get a #2 seed. :thumb::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.