Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Heartbreakers (Players Perspective)

Featured Replies

Due to age, one I can remember is Rondo hitting a 3 near the buzzer a few years back. I think it was at rupp and maybe against South Carolina. Didn't Erik Daniel's hit a similiar shot to Nazr's. I think it was in a SEC game as well.

:irked: Fab 5, I always forget cause only 4 went to the pro's, and cause I'm dumb

 

I thought only Howard, Rose and Webber made it in the NBA. I thought Jackson and King did not which was ironic since they were supposed to be all that and a bag of chips.

Even though it was regular season I would go with the Maryland team that blew a 10 point lead to Duke with 52 seconds left to force overtime, then loose in overtime. To me that would be a season crushing blow!

Even though it was regular season I would go with the Maryland team that blew a 10 point lead to Duke with 52 seconds left to force overtime, then loose in overtime. To me that would be a season crushing blow!

 

 

It was surprassed when they met in the 2001 NCAA Final Four and Maryland blew something like an 18 point lead to lose to the Devils again.

I thought only Howard, Rose and Webber made it in the NBA. I thought Jackson and King did not which was ironic since they were supposed to be all that and a bag of chips.

 

King played for a little.

laettner.jpg

 

:fight:

 

I hate that shot just becasue I'm a UK fan, it makes me sick. Gotta give it to him, played a game of his life.

 

19980322Duke.jpg

 

I like this one a little better!! :dancingpa

Due to age, one I can remember is Rondo hitting a 3 near the buzzer a few years back. I think it was at rupp and maybe against South Carolina. Didn't Erik Daniel's hit a similiar shot to Nazr's. I think it was in a SEC game as well.

 

I think the Daniel's tip in was against Miss. St.

UC losing to UK in the tournament a few years back. A rivalry that Can split a family is tough to come by when they don't play regularly. That one hurt. I'll never forget Eric Hicks With the shirt over his face crying after the game. I felt for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.