Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC's Williams Miffed by Coach K Remarks

Featured Replies

The 18% would say he was taking a jab at UK...we've had a lot of injuries..."darn" that Coach K. Is Billy G gonna take that?

 

:D

 

:ylsuper::laugh::laugh:

The 18% would say he was taking a jab at UK...we've had a lot of injuries..."darn" that Coach K. Is Billy G gonna take that?

 

:D

 

Very, very nice.:lol:

These two don't really like each other, I like the added fuel..

 

I agree. It will just make Duke and UNC hate each other more. Which will make the games better.

I love the heat in good strong rivalries. I just think this one made Coach K look small and petty especially considering it came on the heels of them losing to WF.

I love the heat in good strong rivalries. I just think this one made Coach K look small and petty especially considering it came on the heels of them losing to WF.

 

Remember losses tend to make Coach K's back hurt. I'm sure he just had injuries on his mind at the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.