Russell @ Elliott County 2/19

Well the Devils can take a good butt kicking.....it won't be their first this year ! They will be there no matter ! They have given Elliott Co. many in the past and will do so one day again.So go watch and you will see many little :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott will hang 100 on a struggling Russell. I would like to see Mayes do the right thing and give the bulk of playing time to the seniors, but I have nothing to do with the situation. Ms. Liberty I do appreciate your frustration. It says a lot of the character of the two boys to stick it out.

As I was watching the Elliott/Ashland game at The Furnace' date=' I was wondering if things weren't quite as they seem in Sandy Hook. [b']Ms[/b], are you hinting to just a bit of anomosity amongst the team? I thought I saw just a bit of resentment in one of the players as he was subbed for late in the game (by Ferguson I believe), and this player walked, slowly I might add, from one end of the floor to the end of the bench. Could be a total misread, but I just had a hunch!

I believe you are reading something in the players that is not there and especially the Ferguson kid. I know him personally and he is just not that type of person. If you have watched him play very much you will see a very unselfish player. Have seen him many times go up for a shot and see a teammate open under the basket and pass the ball to the open teammate instead of taking the shot I attribute this to the fact that he can see the floor exceptionally well and to his unselfish personality. As for him walking slowly I don't recall seeing any players "run" off the court in a substitution. If you had observed him in a neutral way you would observe him walking slowly all the time wheather in or out of a game.

I believe you are reading something in the players that is not there and especially the Ferguson kid. I know him personally and he is just not that type of person. If you have watched him play very much you will see a very unselfish player. Have seen him many times go up for a shot and see a teammate open under the basket and pass the ball to the open teammate instead of taking the shot I attribute this to the fact that he can see the floor exceptionally good and to his unselfish personality. As for him walking slowly I don't recall seeing any players "run" off the court in a substitution. If you had observed him in a neutral way you would observe him walking slowly all the time wheather in or out of a game.

Either you or I misunderstood the post, I think he said that Ferguson was the one re-entering, not being taken out of the game. Either way, let's get this back to the game prediction, not something else. If you have another topic about Elliott, please start another thread.

As I was watching the Elliott/Ashland game at The Furnace' date=' I was wondering if things weren't quite as they seem in Sandy Hook. [b']Ms[/b], are you hinting to just a bit of anomosity amongst the team? I thought I saw just a bit of resentment in one of the players as he was subbed for late in the game (by Ferguson I believe), and this player walked, slowly I might add, from one end of the floor to the end of the bench. Could be a total misread, but I just had a hunch!

I agree with HOOTSCOOT. I know Ferg and he is a great kid who is unselfish and wants team success. He is a very humble and quiet kid that loves to play and wants to do his best for team and community. Elliott doesn't have these perceived problems. Just because a kid walks off the court doesn't mean an attitude. Every team has isolated incidents and Elliott has no more than any other team in KY. These kids get along. Maybe some of the fans don't get along with certain folks, but don't bleed that over into the kids!!!!

Either you or I misunderstood the post, I think he said that Ferguson was the one re-entering, not being taken out of the game. Either way, let's get this back to the game prediction, not something else. If you have another topic about Elliott, please start another thread.

Sorry SPINDOC---Didn't see yours until after I punched mine!!!

Sorry SPINDOC---Didn't see yours until after I punched mine!!!

No problem. Just let me say this in the open forum. There have been some grumblings that threads get shut down or warnings have been placed and some view that as some sort of bias. Frankly, you can discuss anything you like about a team, within the rules of course, in another thread. But let's do our best in the prediction threads to keep it on the game. I'm not talking about some good hearted humor between posters, I'm talking about completely different topics, for the record.:thumb: