Russell @ Elliott County 2/19

I would be just thrilled if Maynard got to play more than 5 min a game. And Centers also. That would be nice for both. But as stated many times on here Mays does not do things like that , he goes with the iron man five. It is almost over for these two and I for one will be glad when it is. Good luck in the tourney Elliott.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was watching the Elliott/Ashland game at The Furnace, I was wondering if things weren't quite as they seem in Sandy Hook. Ms, are you hinting to just a bit of anomosity amongst the team? I thought I saw just a bit of resentment in one of the players as he was subbed for late in the game (by Ferguson I believe), and this player walked, slowly I might add, from one end of the floor to the end of the bench. Could be a total misread, but I just had a hunch!

As I was watching the Elliott/Ashland game at The Furnace' date=' I was wondering if things weren't quite as they seem in Sandy Hook. [b']Ms[/b], are you hinting to just a bit of anomosity amongst the team? I thought I saw just a bit of resentment in one of the players as he was subbed for late in the game (by Ferguson I believe), and this player walked, slowly I might add, from one end of the floor to the end of the bench. Could be a total misread, but I just had a hunch!

Very good observation, Some players will not slap hands as one enters the game and the other leaves the floor. Some will not go near the coaches, even when the coaches are reaching out to them, sad. IMO I would not want this kind of additude out of players.

Maynard is one of the best 3 point shooters in the 16th. I am surprised he hasn't gotten more PT, especially this year.

We are also, this year he has not gotten enough playing time to get into the flow of the games. Mays has a good bench of 3to 5 depending on the game and ofcourse ........!:lol:

Very good observation, Some players will not slap hands as one enters the game and the other leaves the floor. Some will not go near the coaches, even when the coaches are reaching out to them, sad. IMO I would not want this kind of additude out of players.

I haven't noticed this, but if it is happening, it can be a rapidly growing cancer on a team.