Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Interested In Kenny Lofton?

Featured Replies

Or does that mean someone is getting ready to be traded out of the outfield picture?

Or does that mean someone is getting ready to be traded out of the outfield picture?
I see Lofton, as a platoon player against RH's and perhaps stealing some bases, if they get him.

 

He's been around and understands the game.

I see Lofton, as a platoon player against RH's and perhaps stealing some bases, if they get him.

 

He's been around and understands the game.

 

Could he explain it to Dunn, please.:thumb:

 

Speaking of Dunn, where has HSSB been?

Could he explain it to Dunn, please.:thumb:

 

Speaking of Dunn, where has HSSB been?

He's extremely busy lately.
Could he explain it to Dunn, please.:thumb:

 

Speaking of Dunn, where has HSSB been?

I don't think you will see him back again.

 

However, I was his co-Dunn supporter, I'll fill in for him.

 

The Reds for the last 7-8 years have lacked a true leadoff guy. I'm not sure 75 year old Lofton is the answer but he'd be an upgrade so I'm all for it. :thumb:

Maybe they are trying to bring him in b/c they may be trading some of their OF prospects for Blanton from Oakland!

I don't think you will see him back again.

 

However, I was his co-Dunn supporter, I'll fill in for him.

 

The Reds for the last 7-8 years have lacked a true leadoff guy. I'm not sure 75 year old Lofton is the answer but he'd be an upgrade so I'm all for it. :thumb:

 

He hit about .300 last year with a .370 OBP% and stole 20 something bases. I will take it and if they sign him this surely mean Freel or Hopper are gone. I hope Freel.

I'd be tickled pink if Freel was not on this team.

 

What a monumental waste of 3 million dollars.

I'd be tickled pink if Freel was not on this team.

 

What a monumental waste of 3 million dollars.

....:thumb: While I like his effort, his game and production, is not conducive to helping a team compete.
....:thumb: While I like his effort, his game and production, is not conducive to helping a team compete.

He's the worst base runner in the league and hustle only goes so far. :thumb:

He's the worst base runner in the league and hustle only goes so far. :thumb:
Don't you mean, when he gets on base.

 

The Reds need production from the OF, in several areas and Freel doesn't offer them a lot, in the 5-tool category with the exception of speed.

All Kenny Lofton does is play in the postseason, he won't be here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.