Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it obvious now ?

Featured Replies

All of that is a part of the game...Coaches are used to dealing with those issues.

 

First off, the roster UK has is not very impressive when fully healthy. Now they have never been healthy. It was obvious that this simply was not a very good team without Jasper and Meeks early. Now, with the emergence of Perry Stevenson and everyone improving, it has been very impressive the job Gillispie has done. I think as a fan something you want to see is players getting better. The improvement has been tremendous with every single player. I don't see how you could not say the job Gillispie is doing is not impressive. Thats my opinion.

First off, the roster UK has is not very impressive when fully healthy. Now they have never been healthy. It was obvious that this simply was not a very good team without Jasper and Meeks early. Now, with the emergence of Perry Stevenson and everyone improving, it has been very impressive the job Gillispie has done. I think as a fan something you want to see is players getting better. The improvement has been tremendous with every single player. I don't see how you could not say the job Gillispie is doing is not impressive. Thats my opinion.

 

And you're entitled to it :thumb:...I disagree.

And you're entitled to it :thumb:...I disagree.

 

I think its too early to say hes gonna be a huge success at UK, but the future looks really bright IMO. I cant imagine not feeling good about it right now.

I have to go along with Deuce at this point. And trust me, you have no idea how hard that is.:D

First off, the roster UK has is not very impressive when fully healthy. Now they have never been healthy. It was obvious that this simply was not a very good team without Jasper and Meeks early. Now, with the emergence of Perry Stevenson and everyone improving, it has been very impressive the job Gillispie has done. I think as a fan something you want to see is players getting better. The improvement has been tremendous with every single player. I don't see how you could not say the job Gillispie is doing is not impressive. Thats my opinion.

 

:thumb:Well said, and I totally agree with you and if someone can't see the improvement over the last month they might want to schedule an eye exam.

Well, he is winning on the road in conference, with key players out due to injuries. I'll admit he's not beaten the cream of the crop on the road, but it's not like he's (BCG) loaded down with all-conference talent right now, either.

He did BEAT the cream of the crop in the SEC, though, and is the only one to do it in conference so far. Give him a year of solid recruiting and watch out, IMO.

He quit drinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.