Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it obvious now ?

Featured Replies

Pre conference I was not questioning BCG practices or sitting certain players, but I was concerened about the in game coaching. Since the conference started he is on top of it and doesn't allow the other teams to go on huge runs before he calls a time out. It seems to me he was making his points pre conference.

Agreed pigman. The guy can coach. Some of his colleagues from around the country have told me the same thing.

There is no doubt that BCG can coach. He has proven that in the past and has some great compliments from many coaches around the country.

I also have questioned some of what he was doing (hard practices on gameday for example). I also have said that every coach has to get his system in place along with his personality/ways of dicipline, dealing with players, etc..

 

As a die hard U.K. Basketball fan all that I can do is support him, he is our coach and I think that we have a good one.

IMO any judging or grading of BCG so to speak would have to wait a year or so.

You just had to ive him time to make the players into his players. They are and they winning now.

I think it's far from obvious...JMO.

Care to explain?

 

He's 11-9...He's far from proving anything, IMO.

The first couple games though he didn't even have a full roster. I don't think he can be held accountable yet. Plus only what, two players on the team he actually recruited.

The first couple games though he didn't even have a full roster. I don't think he can be held accountable yet. Plus only what, two players on the team he actually recruited.

 

All of that is a part of the game...Coaches are used to dealing with those issues.

All of that is a part of the game...Coaches are used to dealing with those issues.

 

You believe someone else could have done better?

You believe someone else could have done better?

 

Not my point at all...Just stating that he hasn't done anything to prove himself yet IMO.

Things do seem better and that can be contributed to healthier players as well as BCG!

Not my point at all...Just stating that he hasn't done anything to prove himself yet IMO.

 

Fair enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.