Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co 69 Trimble Co 68 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Raiders played a heck of a game, just came up a penny short.

 

Scoring for TC

 

Curtis 18

Courtney 16

Kidwell 11

Law 10

Sullivan 7

Turner 2

Ward 2

Moore 2

  • Author

On a personal note, it was great talking with BigCountryBoy and finally meeting Teammomaholic. :thumb:

Wow. Looks like Trimble played great! Didn't think it would be this tight of a game! Congrats to both teams. Looked like a great game.

Congratulations to Warsaw. Any post "A" blahs?

Another thread suggested Gallatin County might suffer from a post-All "A" hangover. Looks like the hangover started tonight. Not what I expect to see from a supposed 8th region contender.

On a personal note, it was great talking with BigCountryBoy and finally meeting Teammomaholic. :thumb:

 

Great talking to you again tonight also, and thanks for the complements on the GC program, and especially on my son.

Another thread suggested Gallatin County might suffer from a post-All "A" hangover. Looks like the hangover started tonight. Not what I expect to see from a supposed 8th region contender.

 

Not to worry now... Coach Jones will get the boys back on track real soon. A win is a win, by 30pts or by just 1 as in this case tonight, still another notch in the belt for GC.

 

TC has madae some strides in raising the level of their play and I would not be surprised to see them win a few of these close games in the coming weeks. Congrats to the Raiders and their program.:thumb:

Another thread suggested Gallatin County might suffer from a post-All "A" hangover. Looks like the hangover started tonight. Not what I expect to see from a supposed 8th region contender.

 

Let's not bury the Wildcats yet, Chicken Little.:rolleyes:

Not to worry now... Coach Jones will get the boys back on track real soon. A win is a win, by 30pts or by just 1 as in this case tonight, still another notch in the belt for GC.

 

TC has madae some strides in raising the level of their play and I would not be surprised to see them win a few of these close games in the coming weeks. Congrats to the Raiders and their program.:thumb:

 

You're right, a win is a win. They still overcame the post "All A Blues" that happens to many teams. Congrats to the Wildcats!:thumb:

There was alittle "sleep walking" from the CATS but all the credit in the world goes out to the Raiders. Coach Lauster has done one heck of a job with those boys. If they play like they have been they can be competitive in that district this year. Any win is a good win, especially on a tuesday in Bedford and coming off the Class A. Keep focused Cats only 9 more wins to reach your goal.

There was alittle "sleep walking" from the CATS but all the credit in the world goes out to the Raiders. Coach Lauster has done one heck of a job with those boys. If they play like they have been they can be competitive in that district this year. Any win is a good win, especially on a tuesday in Bedford and coming off the Class A. Keep focused Cats only 9 more wins to reach your goal.

 

Totally agree. Coach Lauster has done a great job with the Raiders. Looks like they are tuning up for the 29th district. Should be an interesting one this year.

I didn't get to make the game,but it looks like Zac Jones had another big game for the cats. I hope this is just a case of the post A blah's, because you guys(especially the seniors) need to gear it up a notch. You've got S.Oldham,N.Oldham and Oldham coming up all in the next 2 weeks. This is the time you need to start your run if your going to challenge for the 8th region. I hope you guys are up to the challenge and I'll be pulling for ya......

I didn't get to make the game,but it looks like Zac Jones had another big game for the cats. I hope this is just a case of the post A blah's, because you guys(especially the seniors) need to gear it up a notch. You've got S.Oldham,N.Oldham and Oldham coming up all in the next 2 weeks. This is the time you need to start your run if your going to challenge for the 8th region. I hope you guys are up to the challenge and I'll be pulling for ya......

 

I don't quite understand the "gear it up a notch" comment. The Cats are 18-5 with losses coming to #4 Scott Co., #5 Holmes, #12 Hazard, and the region's top ranked team, Anderson Co. And, oh yeah, Ryle isn't too shabby.

The Cats were in a position to win all of those except Scott Co. I expect them to be just fine against the Oldham triumverate. I was expecting a very good game last night against a vastly improved Raider team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.