Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co 69 Trimble Co 68 (OT)

Featured Replies

Sounds like Coach Lauster had the Raiders ready to play. Keep up the good work.

Sounds like a great game! Trimble is on the fast track to making an impact at districts this year.

  • Author
Sounds like a great game! Trimble is on the fast track to making an impact at districts this year.

 

It is hard to compete in District Oldham, but we will give it a shot. We play NO on Friday night at 6:00 at TC. We played SO close.

I don't quite understand the "gear it up a notch" comment. The Cats are 18-5 with losses coming to #4 Scott Co., #5 Holmes, #12 Hazard, and the region's top ranked team, Anderson Co. And, oh yeah, Ryle isn't too shabby.

The Cats were in a position to win all of those except Scott Co. I expect them to be just fine against the Oldham triumverate. I was expecting a very good game last night against a vastly improved Raider team.

 

Mack all I'm saying is that while the All A Regional title is nice don't lose focus on the real prize. The region is more balanced than I've ever seen it in 20 years, and the cats have an opportunity to do something special by going to the "Sweet 16". I know post A blah's play a factor, and playing at Trimble is never easy it's probably the darkest gym in the region. My "gear it up a notch" comment was not to downplay the cats success to this point, they've been awesome. They have a tough stretch of games coming up and believe me I'm pulling for the cats.......

Mack all I'm saying is that while the All A Regional title is nice don't lose focus on the real prize. The region is more balanced than I've ever seen it in 20 years, and the cats have an opportunity to do something special by going to the "Sweet 16". I know post A blah's play a factor, and playing at Trimble is never easy it's probably the darkest gym in the region. My "gear it up a notch" comment was not to downplay the cats success to this point, they've been awesome. They have a tough stretch of games coming up and believe me I'm pulling for the cats.......

 

You are correct about the tough stretch to end the season. The Cats should definitely benefit from playing South, North, and Oldham in their last 4 games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.