Raceland 65 Fairview 57

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for the Rams tonight over arch rival Fairview at their place. :dancingpa

Raceland pretty much contolled this one as everytime Fairview would make a run (and they made several), Raceland had an answer.

Usually the answer was in the form of Ram guard Tyler Boyles, 25pts. including 5 three pointers. Fairview had no answer for him tonight. Jacob Sparks added 14 for the Rams I believe.

Fairview's Cameron Hall certainly deserves mention as well as he poured in 32pts. tonight.

Raceland is now 15-7 on the season.

Solid win on the road for the Rams. Congrats to Coach Floyd and the Rams on the victory!!!

Rams had a very balanced scoring attack led by Tyler Boyles with 25 pts. including 5 three- pointers, Jacob Sparks had 14pts, Peyton Martin 11 and KC Nichols tossed in 10 in the Rams win.

C. Hall led the Eagles in scoring with 32 pts. hitting only 1 three-point shot.

Free Throws -Rams 7-15 Fairview 12-20

Rebounding- Rams 32 Fairview 36

TO's- Rams 13 Fairview 12

Nice win by the Rams. Boyles was on fire :fire: and Sparks scored at will on the inside when he wasnt in foul trouble. Raceland is starting to click. 15-7,with 2 of those losses to Elliott. Raceland needs to work on free throw shooting. Good called game overall. Would had liked to see some of those over the backs called on # 10 for Fairview. He should bring a saddle next time. :D

Solid win on the road for the Rams. Congrats to Coach Floyd and the Rams on the victory!!!

Rams had a very balanced scoring attack led by Tyler Boyles with 25 pts. including 5 three- pointers, Jacob Sparks had 14pts, Peyton Martin 11 and KC Nichols tossed in 10 in the Rams win.

C. Hall led the Eagles in scoring with 32 pts. hitting only 1 three-point shot.

Free Throws -Rams 7-15 Fairview 12-20

Rebounding- Rams 32 Fairview 36

TO's- Rams 13 Fairview 12

When you can have 4 players in double figures you are going to win some games. Cville, you said it right when you said Raceland is balanced.

That imo is what could carry this team in the 63rd District and possibly deep into the 16th Regional.

Kudo's to Raceland Coach Scott Floyd, coach Floyd has these Rams playing very well right now.

Nice win by the Rams. Boyles was on fire :fire: and Sparks scored at will on the inside when he wasnt in foul trouble. Raceland is starting to click. 15-7,with 2 of those losses to Elliott. Raceland needs to work on free throw shooting.

I agree on the FT's, that will win a team many a ball game - especially come tournament time.

:dancingpa Great job Rams!

I am glad I didn't have a Diet Pepsi riding on this one.:thumb:

Congrats to the Rams on the win.

Hey duck,

Could this loss possibly boost Fairview into the #1 spot in your rankings next week? :D

Congrats to the Rams on the win.

Hey duck,

Could this loss possibly boost Fairview into the #1 spot in your rankings next week? :D

I think a see a wooden spoon stirring something.:D

Raceland played a great game. If they play the way they have played the last two games, they are going to surprise some people.